Thursday, July 8, 2010

Create-a-Critter!

I received Create a Critter in the mail today!! I had the winning bid a few days ago of $32 (with shipping). The description of the item on ebay wasn't too detailed, so I was a little worried about the condition...but I opened the box and everything was great! I did notice that it wasn't in the original plastic outer packaging and the reward sheet wasn't in the box; not a huge deal... I don't think I would ever get enough points to buy anything(:

Loving Sure Cuts A Lot, I am not a huge cartridge person (with my Cricut, I got the Celebrations, George, and Mini Monograms cartridges; so I didn't realize how great the newer ones are) So far I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Create-a-Critter. I haven't played with it too much, but I can think of about a million occasions and projects that it can be used for(: There are sooooo many images and phrases that make the cartridge worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment