Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stamped Lady Bug Card

Good Evening Everyone! I have been slaking on the tutorials (whats new? lol!) I really love making tutorials & the response I get from them, but the editing is what takes FOREVER, and causes me to slack. I have a few videos lined up, waiting to be edited, so be on the lookout for those. I also have a few SB layouts and other fun projects planned to be up within the next few weeks.

Cali's & My YouTube Birthday was yesterday! Two whole years of YouTube Tutorials? That's CRAZY! We are close to 200 Subscribers; which is AMAZING! Thanks to everyone who is subscribed to CraftyGalz and/or following my blog!

Today I have a video tutorial for a quick card. I used SCAL2 Software, but if you do not have SCAL2 or Cricut Design Studio (which would would using basic cartridges) a punch or circle cutter will do the same. I love this card. It turned out much better than I expected.










No comments:

Post a Comment