Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simple Cricut Gifts

Hello Everyone! As we approach the holidays, you might want to make small gifts for friends and family. These are fast, simple, cute, & inexpensive. These are the kinds of projects that people can use and enjoy.


This is a container from a chow mein noodle container. I covered it with some pink heart paper I got for Christmas.
I used George & Basic Shapes for the Letters and flower. I simply tied a bow through the button, and adhered it with some dimensional photo mounting tape. The fibers around the top are wrapped and tied.
This is a simple grey spiral bound notebook. I was going to cover it, but I decided not to. I am glad I didn't(:

The pengiun is cut from Create at Critter at 4 1/2. This is honestly the biggest thing I have ever cut anything from this cartridge.

I embossed the scarf with the Cuttlebug, using their Swiss Dots Folder, and then added a tad on blue ink  to make the spots more obvious.

I used the penguin's body to cover up the "70 PAGES, SINGLE SUBJECT NOTEBOOK"





No comments:

Post a Comment