Monday, September 6, 2010

Paint?

Okay, so I have been looking around the Cricut message boards lately and decided that I want to paint my Cricut and Cuttlebug. Currently, I am 100% convinced that the cuttle bug will be fine. The question is cricut...paint...a good mixture? I know that if I use a good strong painters tape and some grocery bags, the seams in which paint could get in would be sealed...But I still love it and don't want anything to happen to it.
So here is my idea, I know that I would need to get plastic paint. (My current plan is to go with Krylon Fusion for Plastic, which you don't have to prime(: click here to go directly to their website. I would go with Fairytale Pink and Flat White.) So, on my Cricut, I would paint the gray accents, along the end, pink. This was the message board post that made me want to paint it.

^^^^^^The PINK Cricut Expression from Michael's.

On the Cuttlebug, I would paint all of the green part white and all of the creamish, brownish, grayish parts the same pink as the Cricut. (looking like the new pink cuttlebug) I would probably be so hyper that I would end up with a pink bone folder, Cricut spatula, and any other random thing that are with arms reach;)



^^^^^^^ this is what I am going for(:
I know that this could void the warranty, but my warranty is long gone(: If you still have a warranty, I really wouldn't risk it. So before you start getting random ideas about painting electronics I would research a little(:

No comments:

Post a Comment